• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

MPG on 3rd Gen towing more than 7500 lbs

JOHNFAK

How many MPG do you get with 3rd GEN CR towing greater than 7500lbs HAND CALCULATED  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many MPG do you get with 3rd GEN CR towing greater than 7500lbs HAND CALCULATED

• 8-10
    • 10-12
    • 12-14
    • 14-16
    • 16-18
    • cawwwmon - atv's don't count

• 2 weeks later...

Well we went to AZ this winter and ran the mountins and did some hard driving. So here is whit I ended up with when I got back to IN. 10.3 miles per gal for 6 month on the road. YES it got in my pocket HARD but we had a good time.Weight of rig was 23.000+speed was from 55 to 80 most was around 62-65 had some bad wind on the way home 15 to 40MPH crose wind from the SE for 145 miles stop for two days for the wind it was still blowing 9 to 18 crose winds for 200+ miles thes winds was from the SE making it jest about a head wind.