• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

• Owner

Hey gang, I'm getting started on getting parts for @Honey Badger Jeep. I've got several issues to deal with from body rot where I have to replace floor pans on the passenger side. Then I've got to replace a front driver-side tire which has a broken belt in the tire. Then replace all the mechanical and electric fans that her previous relationship pull both out and wired in two small electric fans to solve an overheating issue. Change oil since the oil is thin and shot. I'm going to get this Jeep running well this year for backcountry adventures. When the job gets going I'm going to posting up photos soon. I've got to get the last job out of the shop and start prepping this jeep for the repairs like whiz wheel the floors and painting the rest of the rusted steel and welding in the floor pans. 

This Jeep is a rare find, to say the least, the body is a 2001 body but I'm finding that some other parts are actually 1997 for the frame, axles, and some engine stuff. This is a special edition Rock Crawler that they only made about 1,500 only. This Jeep came with factory 32-inch tires and I've double-checked and even the speedometer is right on the money. So this isn't a hack job where someone just mounted 32-inch tires and added fender flares. This is a factory OE setup. So this is going to be a fun project. 

More to come...

• 1 month later...