• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Going silent

• Owner

Being that my previous thread is causing a stir in the crowd because of my photos and my cancer and dealing with depression. I'll no longer be posting till I'm done with my cancer and medical issues. Sad that a member came forward to tell other member are not happy with what I posting. So I'll catch you all in 6 to 9 month possibly when it all over. 

Not fair to me to be responsible for help everyone else then when I need help or I wish to share what I doing in my life I'm suppose to keep a certain image. Sorry I can't right now so I'll see you all when it over in 6 to 9 months.

I will not be doing any tune work. No support. Nothing till I'm done with my medical. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• Staff

I don't know what exactly happened or who may have voiced an opinion but I for one would like to keep up on the progress of your journey through cancer.

Whatever was written and shared in the posts was there to just communicate your progress, struggles and coping mechanisms.  If someone don't agree with any of that then that's fine but do we really need to make issue of it? Everyone deals in their own way, to each their own I say.

I hope you reconsider your decision @Mopar1973Man.

You have been here helping everyone on the issue of  trucks among other things. I'd be happy to be here and do what I can to help you in your time of need.

We have never met face to face but I consider you a good friend.

• Like 3

• Staff
22 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Being that my previous thread is causing a stir in the crowd because of my photos and my cancer and dealing with depression. I'll no longer be posting till I'm done with my cancer and medical issues. Sad that a member came forward to tell other member are not happy with what I posting. So I'll catch you all in 6 to 9 month possibly when it all over. 

Not fair to me to be responsible for help everyone else then when I need help or I wish to share what I doing in my life I'm suppose to keep a certain image. Sorry I can't right now so I'll see you all when it over in 6 to 9 months.

I will not be doing any tune work. No support. Nothing till I'm done with my medical. 

Mike you got this wrong, totally wrong. All I said was to help you,  which several members expressed that they don't like to see those pics of the wigs and makeup that's it. Nothing more.

Anything else was to help you understand why folks say that 'they will pray for you' so you would no longer be annoyed by it. I been tryin' to help you understand why people say that since many feel they have no answer when confronted with a situation and all I get is this post above that turns it into a big licorice twist being all my fault and has a flavor of tar.

You need God in your heart my friend and to let Him do his work.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2