• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Finally have gauges!!

• Staff

So I was finally able to make the time to install my 3 in 1 gauges from gloshift. Before you hate on gloshift, this was a gift from my daughter for Christmas. 

Took a little while to get it done, it was rather warm today (89°F / real feel was 95°F). I did get it finished though. I mounted the gauge in the supplied pod above the instrument cluster for easy viewing. 

20240716_134949.jpg

The needle shows boost, in the small LCD screen is displays the exhaust gas temp and the fuel pressure. 

• Like 1

• Staff

It seems to work well. The lowest the egt will go is 200° so it starts there. The fuel pressure shows 19-20psi at idle, driving diwn the road at various speeds it levels out about 17psi, ful throttle acceleration it'll drop to 14psi.

Boost reads fairly accurate by my estimations. It tops out at 20psi which makes sense, I do not have a fooler or elbow to increase boost, stll factory setting.

The LCD display actually reads better than in the pic. I don't know if it's the refresh rate or what but it shows a constant reading to the naked eye.

• Like 1

• Owner
On 7/19/2024 at 1:54 PM, AD25 said:

I have a similar setup to you and can get 30+ boost psi

Without a boost fooler. The fuel rate would be cut above 20 PSI because it's a known error in the stock system which should toss a P0234 code.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2024 at 2:15 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

Without a boost fooler. The fuel rate would be cut above 20 PSI because it's a known error in the stock system which should toss a P0234 code.

I haven’t checked for codes lately. But you’re saying that any boost after 20psi isn’t producing power unless I have a programmer? 

My truck looked stock and had a broken head stud when I got it but when I put the egt probe  in, I saw it has a speed steed manifold. It’s hx 35 though