• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Passing Storm Video

Mopar1973Man

HOLY CRAP! I gotta get a camera like yours. If you ever get a chance, do it of the moon or stars. That is so incredible. I wish I could do it here, I got a lot better view of the sky than you lol. How long did it go anyways? Looks like maybe, 8 hours?

That was just 2 hours? Musta been windy as all get out. This summer we have had 2 or 3 thunderstorms come and go all in one day with completely blue skies in between, that would have been something to record. Sunrise and sunset would be awesome, if you would put it on top of the mountain :lol:

Sorry... My yard not big enough... :lmao2::lmao: Seriously its wonderful to look out the window and watch Mother Nature do her thing and change the weather and everything. Here is the command post... [ATTACH=CONFIG]2010[/ATTACH]

:cry::cry: Dang that is the life!!! haha my command center fits on my lap, i am supposed to be looking at boring court cases, but that's no fun when you can read about mechanic stuff hahaha

Holy cow! :sofa: Man that is a mess... You need to clean your desk more often! :stuned: But I do like the desk itself well made and mounted to the wall... :thumbup2:

I know your jealous. I actually made the desk after getting ticked at all the ones at the store. Solid as a rock and nothing to kick underneath. I just need a view like you got. :ahhh: