• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Thanks Diesel, My next question was going to be about the warranty, I was wondering if Air Dog stood behind or gave an excuse, like for me, sorry, not covered because you are running BioD w/ it. Thanks you all for your comments, Dave

before i order my airdog150, i called Pureflow and asked them a similar question. i was told that the pump was compatible with bio, although the 1/2" lines they were using could start cracking if you ran HEATED veggie oil. i also asked if i was required to kill the truck while fueling. no you are not required to stop the pump during fueling.
  • Like 1

Just making an assumption here so feel free to shoot me down but carbed cars use similar pressures (actually a bit lower) as does throttle body injection and they typically have a mesh sock pre-filter before the pump and the fuel filter after the pump. It would seem that these pumps are better at pushing fuel than pulling it so it works best and has the least amount of pressure drop when ran in this configuration. I can see the point of vacuum filtration but I would think as long as the filter is of good quality it wouldn't matter.

before i order my airdog150, i called Pureflow and asked them a similar question. i was told that the pump was compatible with bio, although the 1/2" lines they were using could start cracking if you ran HEATED veggie oil. i also asked if i was required to kill the truck while fueling. no you are not required to stop the pump during fueling.

I will not be running heated WVO, as per Bosch requirements for the VP44, fuel temp to the IP should not exceed 90F. Part of the job of the fuel is to keep the pump cool. CTD spoken here, Dave