• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

6.7 will run in a 03-07 truck.

I seen it. Truck came into the shop yesterday evening for a rear end rebuild. It was an 03 04 05 model dodge dually, dont know for sure, but by god it had a 6.7 in it. Guy i work with asked the guy about it and he said it's true, if you put a 03 or 04 set of injectors in the 6.7 and use the ecm off an 03 or 04 it will work. Never had the opportunity to screw around with a 6.7- too new.... so I dont have a clue if that is correct. anybody know for sure? obviously he did something to get it to work haha.

• Like 1

Displacement shouldn't make any difference in making it run as long as everything electrical is hooked up. Wonder why the truck had a transplant?

yeah, i was just surprised i guess, had no idea they had interchangeable injectors. Said his motor developed a knock so he decided to put a newer model in for some reason. old gentleman, one of those that likes to drag his camper around the us and change his oil with amsoil every 3,000.

• 4 weeks later...