• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Google Authenticator   04/23/2017

Mopar1973Man.Com will now start using two-factor authentication to protect users accounts. All staff, donors, and customers will be required to use the Google Authenticator which you can download for free. Just scan the QR barcode and the app will provide the lock code. If you attempt to guess the code it will lock you out of the site. So please don't guess at the code. This will only appear to users that are accessing mission critical data to the member or the site.   I also enable the question and answers. If anyone has other ideas for question please PM to me and I'll add them to the system as well. The Question and Answers work similar and you must answer the questions to gain access to a protected area.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1ngenro

Anybody out there?

9 posts in this topic

Anybody on this forum near the Los Angeles area of the woods?

Anybody on this forum near the Los Angeles area of the woods?

Like Valencia??? I used to live in Mission Hills, Ca so I use to play in the valencia area going toward Zuni campground... Such a long time ago...

I am in Bakersfield an go to Frazier Park area to do a little Quad riding. About 40 miles from house.

I used to live in Pacoima, sold the horse, got married, and now i live in pico rivera. I thought maybe there were guys out in this area. i see a lot of trucks out here that have diesel bomber stickers. Have you guys heard of that?

I used to live in Pacoima, sold the horse, got married, and now i live in pico rivera. I thought maybe there were guys out in this area. i see a lot of trucks out here that have diesel bomber stickers. Have you guys heard of that?

www.dieselbombers.com - Owner - Chad Embery Yeah I've heard of him... :rolleyes: Look below in my bookmarks...

This is an old thread but we are in Parker Az for a while.

Las Cruces, New Mexico here. :thanks:

Las Cruces, New Mexico here. :thanks:

Alumni from STATE - Go Aggies!