• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Greetings From Denver, CO

DieselD24

It's good to know we're all mature here... where as people don't feel insulted by others when asking a question. I like that about this site.

Yes I feel the same! :hyper: Over at CF they arent very helpful and when you ask a question they make you feel like a fool for asking!!!:banghead::shrug:

--- Update to the previous post...

No kidding... HeavyD go to your room... No dinner for you... :lmao2::lmao:

Now wait a second White started it!!!!:lmao::doh::lmao:

:iagree::lol3::lol2::cheerleader:......:lmao::lmao::lmao:..you got in trouble!!! LOL....

Yeah but its your fault!!!:mad::lmao::lmao:

I couldn't agree more. I've been a member of this site for a few days now, and it's been more helpful to me in solving my issues than any other site out there. I'm just really glad I came across this site, needless to say I wasn't searching for it but, I am glad I stumbled upon it.

With that said, I look forward to coming on here and being a part of the site.

Funny thing also, I tried registering on CF and couldn't become a member because of the stupid captcha thing or whatever, after several attempts of putting in the same word, detail by detail, I decided to e-mail the guy and I was a little irritated and may have slipped a few "not so nice" words. Never heard from the guy so, I said screw it.

But, yes I did notice some of the threads on there said some pretty insulting comments and remarks.

I figured by using some of the words the member on there had said, they would let me in. Unfortunately, i wasn't so lucky...

I couldn't agree more. I've been a member of this site for a few days now, and it's been more helpful to me in solving my issues than any other site out there. I'm just really glad I came across this site, needless to say I wasn't searching for it but, I am glad I stumbled upon it.

With that said, I look forward to coming on here and being a part of the site.

Funny thing also, I tried registering on CF and couldn't become a member because of the stupid captcha thing or whatever, after several attempts of putting in the same word, detail by detail, I decided to e-mail the guy and I was a little irritated and may have slipped a few "not so nice" words. Never heard from the guy so, I said screw it.

But, yes I did notice some of the threads on there said some pretty insulting comments and remarks.

I figured by using some of the words the member on there had said, they would let me in. Unfortunately, i wasn't so lucky...