• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

bigger fuel tubes

just wanted to check an see if anyone has done this or heard of this ........putting larger diameter fuel tubes from the injection pump to the injectors.....somewhere in the neighborhood of .093 diameter...supposedly makes the truck have a loping sound .....does anyone know of any drawbacks/downfalls

just wanted to check an see if anyone has done this or heard of this ........putting larger diameter fuel tubes from the injection pump to the injectors.....somewhere in the neighborhood of .093 diameter...supposedly makes the truck have a loping sound .....does anyone know of any drawbacks/downfalls

Just the lope :) Some like it some don;t .......

Yeah..i installed a complete set of custom 0.84" lines from sheid Diesel...it made the idle roll a little ..other than that no problems...runs fine w/RV275's...

reason i changed was needed to replace my old one's..2 or 3 were leaking..these were much less than buying OEM from cummins:spend:...didn't know it would do that to idling though

Richie

I know you have a stick but the guys with autos and 93 lines and tubes sometimes have the truck die at idle in gear. The engine will not make more hp with 93 tubes and or lines.You can get a lope to the idle.I had a hrvp and when it would get over 70* outside it would lope.I think the 93's are race only.I am sure some drive them on the street.Heck some even remove the filter in the tubes to get more fuel :doh:

Posted Image

:ahhh:AH..HUH........OOOO..... You know, now i am thinking this might be the cause of my engine randomly stalling when shifting from Park into gear...mostly does it rarely in warmer weather..problem did start after i relaced the lines along with the injection pump..hasn't done it sence weather turned cold..thought it just went away:pray::pray:

thanks...thanks alot:doh:

Richie

thanks to everyone ...really surprised to see so much info on the subject ...thinkin this might b a nice little mod to do to the truck ..dont think i need the 93s though the 84 should b more than enough apperently its mostly sound ....should sound great when the stacks are installed.. thanks again