• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

NorthEast Snow storm.

flagmanruss

Wifee cleaned off the Cirrus so I could get to the dentist... there's 3" in the driveway since she plowed with the ATV. (She's decided it's HER TOY, I tried to argue but it did no good!)So she's off & can not interfere, so I'll go brush the 18" off the CTD.

Maybe WE'LL actually get some snow this go-round... :rolleyes:

edit--

well, crap..

M.L.King Day: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.

Monday Night: A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Tuesday: Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Tuesday Night: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 34.

I've got about 6-8" on the ground here from earlier in the week. We're supposed to get flurries tonite ino tomorrow, and then the temps gonna go off the cliff and get really cold for the football game and next week. I'll take the snow and 0*F over the 90*F and humid any day!!!:smart:

humidity kicks my fat butt.I just wish we'd get some snow of significance. This piddly .2-.3" crud is worthless. And it's so dry, it looks like someone poured pixy sticks all over the place. A light breeze is all that is needed to clear the truck off.And we've only gotten down to the high-teens, low 20s thus far.

We were 9* at 11PM, heat wave this morning... up to 16. I don't like these cold cycles but know they happen periodically. We're usually more temperate, below freezing at night but above during the day. The bed of the truck is 3/4 full of snow...

humidity kicks my fat butt. I just wish we'd get some snow of significance. This piddly .2-.3" crud is worthless. And it's so dry, it looks like someone poured pixy sticks all over the place. A light breeze is all that is needed to clear the truck off. And we've only gotten down to the high-teens, low 20s thus far.

Where is Winchester, VA???? I've got a cousin in Manassas, VA. Near there???:shrug:

• 9 months later...
Guest jannatyler

Just to update this thread.I have read an unexpected snowstorm just recently. Seems like the Northeastern United States is often the home of freak snowstorms. Just a few days ago, a major snowstorm struck the Northeastern states a couple weeks sooner than usual. The snowstorm has knocked power out for millions of customers.Air carriers are facing fees for their inability to get consumers off the tarmac during the snowstorm.Unfortunately, nine people have perished and millions are without electricity.:( I've read it here:Wet cement snow means lost power, airline fines, and more