• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Getting rid of the 24v

JOHNFAK

the cts is a bad mamma jamma....a coworker bought a new 1 in ~06 with a 3.6 gasoline direct injection. lets just say that 140mph down I-10 happened quite often. with the traction control on you cannot spin the wheels(no matter how hard you try), but with it off, you can break them loose with NO effort. i don't know if the VVT is thru the use of "extra" cams or hydraulically controlled. the whip picked up more poon than you can shake a stick at :drool:

Which new caddy model runs the vette engine in it? I have seen advertisements and heard talk of it several times. they are awesome looking cars.

The XLR is built in the same plant as the corvette on the same frame and everything. I've got behind a few of them, they are wicked. Oddly enough, it doesn't have a corvette engine. The CTS-V (what John is linking everyone to) is what has the vette engine.