• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Gentlemen, I have perused the different threads and may have possibly missed the subject. What is a logical progression for increasing HP and / or Fuel Mileage on a 24V In my case I am looking for both, power (I haul hay from the field on a 30' gooseneck) and Mileage, just cause it's gettin' 'spensive!:duh: I'm working with a 2001, 2500, 4WD, QCSB, Auto, BHAF, Straight exh., 135K mi., front end has been done. My initial sense and conversations have led me to believe that three things lead in any project.1. Air intake = BHAF2. Exhaust = opened up and increased in size depending on the extent of the project3. A fuel additive = 2 cycle oil etc. 4.?:broke:5.?:broke:Etc.:broke::broke: What should be next, logical step, and what could be potential points of reducing returns/cost for aftermarket adding to the drivetrain? I think there is probably enough HP stock to get my work done, but additional HP, with fuel economy gains would be great, if the costs will pay off.I'm not a cheap A**, but..... if it doesn't pay off, I have to consider whether it is worth the output. Business/Hobby ya know.:smart: / :hyper::hyper: I want gauges, but if a Quad/Adrin. would give me gauges and added MPG, AND HP, then it may be worth the additional expense. Lets eleminate driving habits and other human induced variables.:ahhh: What should be my next step?:smart: Ideas.....Thanks, Gary