• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

PCM/PDC Wiring

This should work from 1994-1997, not sure about 1998, probably close enough for that one. Basically I needed to trace out every single PCM wire and after 2 hours I got it all written down. If there is a "/", that means it splices into something else as well, hopefully the things that say a/c doesn't throw anyone off :moon:. The PCM has 3 big connectors, I am calling them A, B, and C, just like the schematic does. I haven't went out and looked to see which is which but they are color coded (White/Grey/Black). On a more subtle note, if you want to know how your truck is really wired, trace each one yourself :lol: I might make a few more of these. It's kinda nice knowing how many or what wires go into the PCM or PDC (power distribution box(the black one on the drivers side fender)) without having to trace them out for an hour. The numbers (PCM-A1 or the like) all correlate with the master wiring diagram which can be downloaded here.

1997 PCM Wiring.pdf

1997 PDC Wiring.pdf

• Like 1

Added PDC (Power Distribution Box) to it. The "Fuse Box" is the thing on the side of the dash. The red colors denote another PDC connection somewhere in the listings, meaning don't look for a wire outside of that box because it connects to something else inside it. The blue one means it is not in the PDC, that wire has a million splices so I just picked an easy one for the "One End" cell. A colon ":" denotes everything connecting within that. So if it says PDC: Blower Motor/Headlights/Tailights/Oil Slick, it means they are all inside the PDC. That one was actually a complete PITA (3 hours to do) and I know half those wires aren't in my truck but I will just have to see what I actually have. I looked at every single page and noted every single connection so everything should be accounted for.I also sorted both of them by wire color, so Black is first and Yellow is last..I did it on both of them so I had to reupload the sorted version of the PCM wiring.