• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

raptor lift pump and edge chip

Are these hard to install I want to gain fuel mileage and power the raptor fuel pump I want is the 100 gph how much horse power are these good for I would do the 150 but don't want to mess with the draw straw the edge I want is the juice with attitude to monitor egt fuel pressure and tranny temp will this work for me I eventually want to do ddp injectors probably around 100 125 when I bought the truck I was told it had 75 HP injectors and it does have 4 in down tube with 5 in straight exhaust but I really need to do a fuel pump soon side note had tranny checked it had been rebuilt some time and has a shift kit nothing else is known thanks in advance sorry about the long post