• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
BioRam 2500

Greatings from Montana

Hello all.I just wanted to start a thread to say hi. I'm a loyal Diesel fan, and own a 99 Ram (see signature) and a 2001 VWJetta TDI with injectors, exhaust, chip etc. You just can't compare gas engines to the power and fuel economy that turbo diesel engines make especially when you slightly modify them. Not to mention the posability of making your own fuel (biodiesel) and supporting a soybean farmer right here in the USA. While i'm here introducing myself, is there anyone in the Great Falls, MT area with a Smarty that would want to let me borrow it long enough to download a tune and then remove the tune (leaving behind all of the factory computer upgrades like cold weather high idle)? There could be a beverage of choice in the deal. Thanks, David

Welcome to the Forum!!! Lots of knowledgable guys here. If I was closer I would take you up on that beverage.

Welcome to the family... :hyper: As for the Smarty I wish I had one I would mail it to you and let you borrow it. But I don't, so I can... :doh: Hang loose you never know if someone might own one pop in and be able to help out... :thumb1: