• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Greatings from Montana

BioRam 2500

Hello all.I just wanted to start a thread to say hi. I'm a loyal Diesel fan, and own a 99 Ram (see signature) and a 2001 VWJetta TDI with injectors, exhaust, chip etc. You just can't compare gas engines to the power and fuel economy that turbo diesel engines make especially when you slightly modify them. Not to mention the posability of making your own fuel (biodiesel) and supporting a soybean farmer right here in the USA. While i'm here introducing myself, is there anyone in the Great Falls, MT area with a Smarty that would want to let me borrow it long enough to download a tune and then remove the tune (leaving behind all of the factory computer upgrades like cold weather high idle)? There could be a beverage of choice in the deal. Thanks, David