• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Installed the Edge w/Attitude today

Bringing back an old thread.Finally did what Mike recommended and installed an AirDog 100 this weekend. Boy, what a difference in the way the truck drives!Stock it was borderline with the pressures from the LP anywhere from 10-12 at idle but if I kicked it in the rear it went down... way down. The LP pump was working but barely. Now I have 14 psi all the time but it needs adjustment higher as I can see it go as far down as 8 psi at WOT. Will knock it up to around 20 or so and that way have some margin. Went with the stock kit and bio-diesel hose as recommended by the seller. Will not name the seller here as they were very helpful but also talked me out of the FASS geared replacement LP. Said in the last week that they had warrantied 5 of them so they were not recommending them until FASS got them reliable. Was very happy with their honesty and am very happy with the AD-100!Performance is better (much better) and fuel mileage appears to be at least 1-2 mpg better, even in town. Cannot wait to get it on the highway.Joe