• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Ok I know I have the edge juice with attitude and cts! I'm using it to monitor all my gauges! But I'm thinking about putting in a 3 gauge pillar mount, going with 60psi boost, 100psi fuel and egt gauges! What brand do you fellows recommend using? What is the best?

Boost gauge is fine... Fuel pressure you got to use a 0-30 PSI fuel pressure... Because 15 PSI isn't going to move the needle much on a 100 PSI gauge... :duh:EGT's you want a 0-1600*F pyrometer... As for company take a peak at the manufacture listing... http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/cummins/manufacture/manufacture.htm

Been looking at all the gauges! Really like the look of the glow shift gauges! Whatelse do I need to pep it up a little more?

I'm running Autometer only wish they had the OME Dodge gauges when I bought mine. Sure is going to upset Momma when I replace them! :thumb1:

Posted Image

My question is I want to add a fuel pressure gauge should I dump the boost gauge or add the fuel gauge using a Single

Steering Column Pod?

Here is a link to Diesel Manor they have a ton of install info on their site. http://www.dieselmanor.com/installsheets.asp