• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I'm trying to decide between an airdog 150 or the airdogII. I know the 150 will supply more fuel than I'll need, but they are set at 15psi and I would like to be able to adjust it. 15psi is good, but is it best? I would like to see 16 to 18. Any input would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm more than happy with my Airdog 150 for fuel filtering and flow. I can't run the 2 micron filter in the winter though. Even with winter fuel addatives, the gelling fuel will clog the 2 micron filter. The 10 micron filter seems to do fine in the cold so far (to -25F). I do wish I had mounted mine like Mopar Man - in between the frame rails just behind the transfer case. He may have pictures or a technical drawing of his fabricated mount (hint hint). Just my 2 cents.:2cents:

• Owner

I'm more than happy with my Airdog 150 for fuel filtering and flow. I can't run the 2 micron filter in the winter though. Even with winter fuel addatives, the gelling fuel will clog the 2 micron filter. The 10 micron filter seems to do fine in the cold so far (to -25F). I do wish I had mounted mine like Mopar Man - in between the frame rails just behind the transfer case. He may have pictures or a technical drawing of his fabricated mount (hint hint). Just my 2 cents.:2cents:

Hint hint... :lmao:

Posted Image

Posted Image

As for filter I've been down to -25*F with 2 micron and still no issues with gelling or plugging... :stuned: