• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

One from the road, photos from my current oilfield trip

CSM

That looks just like nebraska/kansas. They shoulda just made them all one state lol. You know it's HD when it needs a sawhorse under the front :lol:

Yeah, I was looking at it, its a V16 detroit, with 4 turbos. :thumb1: The sign says it grosses out at over 500,000 lb! So... Does Edge make a chip for a V16 detroit? :hyper:

That is one very old rig. and extermely small compared to todays mining equipment. Mike 20 gph is hardly a drop in the bucket as compared to roughly 100 gallons per hour on 3516 cat engines in larger mining equipment.The last mine I worked at averaged 35,000 gallons of fuel a day usage and they have since added a lot more equipment so it is probably nearer to 40k gallons per day of diesel.

That is one very old rig. and extermely small compared to todays mining equipment. Mike 20 gph is hardly a drop in the bucket as compared to roughly 100 gallons per hour on 3516 cat engines in larger mining equipment. The last mine I worked at averaged 35,000 gallons of fuel a day usage and they have since added a lot more equipment so it is probably nearer to 40k gallons per day of diesel.

And I thought frac crews used a lot of diesel... dang