• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Have followed the forum concerning using 2 cyc oil. Have about made up my mind to start using it. I have a FASS Lift Pump with a 3/8 in inline filter and the OME filter upfront. I'm using a Quest filter upfront. I have recently used Lucas as an additive but it should be cleared out by now. I'm currently in Texas and will be retuning to SC after the 4th of July. Does anyone see any problem with starting using it now? I have 6k miles since I changed the upfront filter. Mohok

I had a FASS DDRP 02 Lift Pump installed or at least I think that is what it is. I'm a non-motor head old fart. I had a Dodge Diesel Mech install it for me 2 years ago. No problems yet. I'm in Santa Fe, TX, so how is the best way to go about getting a Fleet Guard and or Baldwin filter? Can I special order thru Auto Zopne maybe? Thanks for your response.

I had a FASS DDRP 02 Lift Pump installed or at least I think that is what it is. I'm a non-motor head old fart. I had a Dodge Diesel Mech install it for me 2 years ago. No problems yet. I'm in Santa Fe, TX, so how is the best way to go about getting a Fleet Guard and or Baldwin filter? Can I special order thru Auto Zopne maybe? Thanks for your response.

i read you followed the 2 cycle threads and it is a good thing for our vp44, i have been using it my self for about 15k. you also ought to check out the threads on fuel pressure and your vp44. the ddrp is better than the stock lift pump yours and mine came with, but still won't deliver the pressure and volume you need to keep that vp running and happy. there is alot of good info on the subject here. read up on it and form your own opinion. if you still have any questions post them here and you will get plenty of help and answers to your questions.
  • Like 1