• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Going out to buy new 4 Wheeler

• Owner

Hey gang... I'm starting to work towards a killer summer and desided to buy a new 4 wheeler for up here in back country of Idaho... It going to be a 2009 Honda Rancher 4x4 (420 cc engine). I'm heading out tomorrow morning to go get it. As a matter of fact a good friend of mine is also picking up one as well...Specs...420cc Honda liquid cooled OHV four strokeFuel injected5 speed electric shift with ReverseAhh... Heck... I'll post pics of it tomorrow evening once its home... ;)

That is wicked! For some reason it looks better than any other one I have ever seen, but I can't figure out why. :confused: But nonetheless it is nice! I should post some pics of what I ride. God thats a nice 4 wheeler :thumbsup

Here is my toy.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Not bad looking. I have never owned a Honda but I had a buddy that owned a Honda 300ex that was a lot of fun. I have owned several Yamaha's with good luck though. A Moto-4 250 (thats an oldie), a Banshee, and I had a Blaster for a short time. Since those are all long gone now I have seriously been considering purchasing another.

• Owner

That is wicked! For some reason it looks better than any other one I have ever seen, but I can't figure out why. :confused: But nonetheless it is nice! I should post some pics of what I ride. God thats a nice 4 wheeler :thumbsup

Here is my toy.

Posted Image

Boy you got all the dress for it don't you? Wow! :wow

Your one serious dirt bike rider. Well I got one thing over you its much easier to keep the greasy side down on the dirt with a ATV than its with a dirt bike... LOL

Not bad looking. I have never owned a Honda but I had a buddy that owned a Honda 300ex that was a lot of fun. I have owned several Yamaha's with good luck though. A Moto-4 250 (thats an oldie), a Banshee, and I had a Blaster for a short time. Since those are all long gone now I have seriously been considering purchasing another.

Well its sure a buyers market right now for off-road toys thats for sure. I reason why I bought a Honda is because that all ther other manufactures are switching to automatic trans (belt systems). Most of these don't have much for hold back or engine braking for steep downhill runs like a manual trans does. So Honda is one of the one ATV left with a manual trans with electric shift. The other thing is most all dealers up here locally are Honda dealers so part are available.