• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Never a Dull Moment

jlwelding

We have another fire on our back door, this one is only 1k acres and the wind was only 5-10 mph and 4 miles as the crow flys from my place. They got 60k gals of fire retardent before dark and now we wait till daylight.Just to give you a idea of the conditions it's DRY. We are 22 inches behind in rain fall and 120 days of 96 plus temps and 90 100 degree days. It went from winter to 100 degrees like it was overnight.They say in the Austin news that we have had 11 inches of rain, they dont live where I do. We have had 6 inches at my place. The last measureable rain at my place was in May we had one inch and it has not rained since. OH wait I missed a day, we had 1/8 inch 4 weeks ago.The DC-10 is in Austin at 50k a day, wow what a rental deal. And our county precinct has figured a 3 million dollar loss in tax income in our precinct alone. What a wonderful day in the neighborhood. :lmao:As I write this I just thought of all the people that are being flooded.:duh:

• Owner

i saw the drought map the other day on the news. i am not sure they had a dark enouhg color to cover texas with. looked pretty bad for the future. i will do my best to send you any rain we might see in tennesse because o dont need it to build my next job. yall need it just ot survive.