• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuelly?

AH64ID

• Staff

I calculate my mileage every fillup but thats about it. My wife thinks im crazy for doing that and and she says "Who figures mileage every tank and why" so I usually fill her car up without her so I dont have to here her Blow and Go.:mad:

Show her this and you will be off the hook for life!!! (ain't that's only one part of it)

Posted Image

• Staff

Michael, I use both Excell and Fuelly. Fuelly is more for fun and letting people see real-world mileage logs.. not inflated stories at the pump.

How do you copy the fuelly link into your sig?

Copy the banner link from the fuelly site and put it in your sig line.. That is if the site allows it.

• Owner

That's all cool... Since I don't normally run tank to tank... I'm more of a 5 gallons here 15 gallons here... So if I use fuelly I would have lot less information because of the incomplete tanks.

So my math is modified for the incomplete tanks...

=(A686-A683)/(SUM(C684:C686))

(Odometer of current fill - Odometer of last fill) / (Sum of all gallons in between)

Posted Image

So in the above image...

12.197 + 11.742 + 21.912 = 45.851

190,916 - 190,201 = 715

715 / 45.851 = 15.593 MPG's

• Staff

You need to copy the link with the %7Boption%7D on either end of it.

--- Update to the previous post...

That's all cool... Since I don't normally run tank to tank... I'm more of a 5 gallons here 15 gallons here... So if I use fuelly I would have lot less information because of the incomplete tanks.

Gotcha, fuelly certainly won't work with that many partial fills. I try to avoid partial fills.

• Owner

Gotcha, fuelly certainly won't work with that many partial fills. I try to avoid partial fills.

At $4.469 (New Meadows, ID) for diesel now it not even considered... :nono::spend: (25 gallons x $4.469 = $111.73) :stuned:

But $3.629 sounds a lot better for the 96 Dodge... But it only gets about 12-13 MPG... :duh:

Here is the stats block from my Excel sheet... :woot:

Posted Image