• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

I know the egr is on the intake just before the plenum but what is the other one for that is on the egr cooler right before the crossover pipe?I gust wondering? I want to delete the whole thing , cooler and all. (someday)

Most that I've talked with do theEGR delete and DPF race or pull competitions. A Dodge Tech says don't it will cause more problems because of the "computer" and it really doesn't increase MPGs. I'll find the article:2cents:

Most that I've talked with do theEGR delete and DPF race or pull competitions. A Dodge Tech says don't it will cause more problems because of the "computer" and it really doesn't increase MPGs. I'll find the article:2cents:

Most dealerships tell you that you will have far fewer problems with it deleted, nearly all of the 6.7 issues are emissions related... thou you do lose your warranty for some failures.

Most dealerships tell you that you will have far fewer problems with it deleted, nearly all of the 6.7 issues are emissions related... thou you do lose your warranty for some failures.

Off the record they might tell you that, but far as warranty....... The way things are you would be hard pressed to find a dealer that won't void your complete warranty in the computer so that no dealer will honor it.

Off the record they might tell you that, but far as warranty....... The way things are you would be hard pressed to find a dealer that won't void your complete warranty in the computer so that no dealer will honor it.

Your dealerships are very different than both the ones I have dealt with. Both of the ones I have used promote increased filtration, and one even sells a kit with 2 extra fuel filters! You simply can't void an entire warranty for something, they can try (and often win because of the uneducated customer, and lack of $$ to fight them), but it's illegal.