• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

egr cooler

SnoFarmer

• 1 year later...

Most that I've talked with do theEGR delete and DPF race or pull competitions. A Dodge Tech says don't it will cause more problems because of the "computer" and it really doesn't increase MPGs. I'll find the article:2cents:

• 4 months later...
  • Staff

Most that I've talked with do theEGR delete and DPF race or pull competitions. A Dodge Tech says don't it will cause more problems because of the "computer" and it really doesn't increase MPGs. I'll find the article:2cents:

Most dealerships tell you that you will have far fewer problems with it deleted, nearly all of the 6.7 issues are emissions related... thou you do lose your warranty for some failures.

Most dealerships tell you that you will have far fewer problems with it deleted, nearly all of the 6.7 issues are emissions related... thou you do lose your warranty for some failures.

Off the record they might tell you that, but far as warranty....... The way things are you would be hard pressed to find a dealer that won't void your complete warranty in the computer so that no dealer will honor it.

• Staff

Off the record they might tell you that, but far as warranty....... The way things are you would be hard pressed to find a dealer that won't void your complete warranty in the computer so that no dealer will honor it.

Your dealerships are very different than both the ones I have dealt with. Both of the ones I have used promote increased filtration, and one even sells a kit with 2 extra fuel filters! You simply can't void an entire warranty for something, they can try (and often win because of the uneducated customer, and lack of $$ to fight them), but it's illegal.