• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I am thinking Sun Coast..

Does anyone on here have some ideas on what would be a good way to upgrade the tranny to hold moderate extra power,what have some of you guys done? im not looking to do anything serious in the near future and am on a budget. any advice would be great.

• 2 months later...

Most guys do a valve body & upgrade the TQ. Another good measure would be a trans temp gauge. Still we're talking some money here, that's why I haven't done mine yet.Sun Coast, is that a complete tranny? That would be the way to go, that would probably last the life of the truck, as long as you don't start pulling a sled w/ it! :D Dave