• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.

Sign in to follow this  
ISX

Where can I dump pics for public viewing?

I have a million pics of things on my truck that people might want to see to help them with who knows what, but I have no way of showing them. Photobucket seems a little unorganized/slow. I literally have a million pics so the last thing I want is it to take 10 min to go through 10 pics. I have maybe 50GB+ of videos as well but theres no way I can upload that. Wondered if someone had ever ran across a worthy photo sharing site.

Not really If you have organized the. You can just store on a cheap USB external and have it HTML indexed .... Not pretty but works fast and no copying ... Just static links

Not really If you have organized the. You can just store on a cheap USB external and have it HTML indexed .... Not pretty but works fast and no copying ... Just static links

I could do the whole hard drive in that case. No clue how to do it though. I also don't know if it would be fast since the internet people kicked me down to 1mb upload. All of my pics are close to 1mb.

I could do the whole hard drive in that case. No clue how to do it though. I also don't know if it would be fast since the internet people kicked me down to 1mb upload. All of my pics are close to 1mb.

No need to upload - ust make it accessible via a webserver. If you dont have one or dont want to run one - send it to mike. Again nothing to be uplaoded - its just like browsing a regular directory http://webdesign.about.com/od/beginningtutorials/f/index_html.htm
  • Like 1

.htaccess file in the folder, port forward (to say, 8080), as most internet providers don't allow port80 (http port) traffic, due to bandwidth usage.Set the DNS account up in your router, and call it done.Free DNS servers are available. (like Freedns.com, dyndns.com, etc..