• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I have a question for you guys.My sister in law has a 96? CTD, and the side of the truck and the motor says it has a 24 V Motor, I thought that the 24V's were from 98 up. It looks like a 12V motor as far as the IP goes ect. What's up. Could it be an "early 24V" motor? ..............

• 2 months later...

24v's....There were only 7 made BEFORE Janruary of 1998.They were all Quad Cab's,all 4x4's and all Sport's.They were used at dealer shows/displays and the bigger car shows across the country.Once they were done promoting them they were then sold at some of the bigger dealer auctions.They were all built in September/October of 1997 and they have the incorrect badging on the doors(it says "Cummins Turbo Diesel,like all the 12v's say).There is one that comes to my dyno shows usually and the owners know what it is and the complete history from the original owner after Ma Mopar sold it.