• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wth?!

• Owner

No names here... But a member of the site here had posted about a product and was very upset at the lifespan of the product and how it failed early. Ok... Everyone has one of those. But the problem was he name the company directly in a public forum... Time elapse (6 months to 1 year) I get a phone call from a shop owner that is very upset. The fact of the post happen to land 2nd place to his on the search engines! :banghead: What upset him more than anything the member wasn't very clear about the usage of said product and wasn't the right one for his application. So here we are with a vendor that didn't have a say, a member screaming about a faulty product, and Mopar1973Man.Com giving the manufacture a bad name right behind there web site...:ahhh:So what I tend to do is if the product vendor is not present on the site I will edit/modify the name of the product to prevent this from occuring again. But if the vendor is present I allow it to fly and let the vendor deal with the issue publicly or privately if requested by either party.Because of the posting being on the site it kind of like a 3rd person in the mix of the discussions. So without flinging mud on each other also be mindful you could be slinging mud on the rest of the family here too. So use some common sense... :wink:

• Staff

It's always the rule for me to try working it out privatly with the company. Lots of times discussing it with wife and friends, helps gain a better perspective on what would be fair. But, if they are clearly in the wrong and don't respond, then in my opinion, they become open season to post only exactly what happened without trying to attack them with a bunch of bs.BTW, i've never gotten a more positive, quicker response to a problem from any company like Geno's Garage. They are tremendious people to deal with......:thumbup2: