• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

additional gauge suggestions

Doing some interior work to my truck and relocating my FP gauge to on top of the dash. Next to my BD X-monitor sits. Well actually I am going to try my hand and making a fiberglass pod and partially recess it into the dash.

Since I am doing this, I like to plan ahead.

So I will have the bd x monitor(boost,egt, tranny temp), and my FP gauge for additionals thinknig a 2nd boost gauge(for the twins later on), to read between the turbo stages, a dual airtemp gauge before and after the intercooler, and a diff temp gauge. Posted Image After some searching thinking about putting a scangauge in there. instead but what other "non required" gauges do you guys run. Might try to go for the airplane cockpit look. :)

If I could get the gauges in a mirror image I would mount them facing up into the dash so I could read the reflection in the winshield. Posted Image

The neatest set up I've seen inlet the guages into the upper dash bezel to the right of the steering wheel. I went as far as experimenting with turning plastic pipe so the guage would slide in & sit on a flange like the aforementioned set up. He used reinforced putty to form over the turned shells. I found the link to his photos: http://forum.mopar1973man.com/threads/3316-Steering-column-gauge-mount/page2?highlight=thebullet83