• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
2500ctd

additional gauge suggestions

Doing some interior work to my truck and relocating my FP gauge to on top of the dash. Next to my BD X-monitor sits. Well actually I am going to try my hand and making a fiberglass pod and partially recess it into the dash.

Since I am doing this, I like to plan ahead.

So I will have the bd x monitor(boost,egt, tranny temp), and my FP gauge for additionals thinknig a 2nd boost gauge(for the twins later on), to read between the turbo stages, a dual airtemp gauge before and after the intercooler, and a diff temp gauge. Posted Image After some searching thinking about putting a scangauge in there. instead but what other "non required" gauges do you guys run. Might try to go for the airplane cockpit look. :)

If I could get the gauges in a mirror image I would mount them facing up into the dash so I could read the reflection in the winshield. Posted Image

HUD. Might be a good idea with what you want to add. You gotta be running out of room.

The neatest set up I've seen inlet the guages into the upper dash bezel to the right of the steering wheel. I went as far as experimenting with turning plastic pipe so the guage would slide in & sit on a flange like the aforementioned set up. He used reinforced putty to form over the turned shells. I found the link to his photos: http://forum.mopar1973man.com/threads/3316-Steering-column-gauge-mount/page2?highlight=thebullet83