• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ALERT! Severe Weather

• Owner

...just a good reason to have your own BOB. :thumbup2:BOB

Interesting... Its very simular to SAR (Search And Rescue) packs... I'm geared a bit differently but typically the ATV got most of my stuff... Then both the trucks are rigged up with basic for road travel. But with sotrms like these you should be getting you property tied down and secured the best you can and consider leaving for safety. Like Flagmanruss I'm concerned about up there in Rhode Island... Rogan over there Virgina... There are many more but all you guys, gals, family be careful and be smart... MoparMom said she would say prayers for all you out there! :pray:

Interesting... Its very simular to SAR (Search And Rescue) packs... I'm geared a bit differently but typically the ATV got most of my stuff... Then both the trucks are rigged up with basic for road travel. But with sotrms like these you should be getting you property tied down and secured the best you can and consider leaving for safety. Like Flagmanruss I'm concerned about up there in Rhode Island... Rogan over there Virgina... There are many more but all you guys, gals, family be careful and be smart... MoparMom said she would say prayers for all you out there! :pray:

These tornados are a perfect example of using a BOB. You essentially cannot Bug-in as they say. You have to bug out. Leave your bugging in location. A bug out bag is a pack of the essentials you need for atleast 3-days to get out of dodge. The trip you make from the location you leave to safety is where the BOB applies. What if you are stuck in the city and face the aftermath of the tornado? You gotta have supplies to survive. I'm sure typically people who live in tornado alley do not Bug out once a tornado comes or when the season comes. Although, I'm sure that after, they do leave when they are displaced.