• Administrator

Yeap those are done... :rolleyes:I've got a set of towmax tire on my Jayco Eagle and absolutely no problems. 235/75 R15 Load Range D's... I know my tires have a 65 MPH speed limit and so does the state of Idaho for towing. But since I live in the mountain its just easier to tow at 55 MPH... Like I said no tire issues... :thumbup2:Just to stir the pot more... :stirthepot:I've got 235/85 R16's ST trailer tires on the truck that are a load range G and zero issues... (Speed rated for 100 MPH)post-2-138698185909_thumb.jpgpost-2-138698185903_thumb.jpg

• Administrator

Getting my Maxxis tomorrow right before we pull out for the weekend. Mounted, balanced with steel valve stems gonna cost me $278.:banghead: This is just for the frt axle. Probably replaced the rear axle tires over the summer.:thumb1:

Wow! :wow: $360 for all four TowMax tires on my Jayco... :whistle:

• 1 month later...

Mike, I just saw this post on your truck tires and see that you are running ST L/R G tires vice LT L/R E on your truck. Why the ST and not LT? Isn't the LT built to a higher safety standard? Also, why L/R G vice L/R E? Thanks Mohok

Yeap those are done... :rolleyes: I've got a set of towmax tire on my Jayco Eagle and absolutely no problems. 235/75 R15 Load Range D's... I know my tires have a 65 MPH speed limit and so does the state of Idaho for towing. But since I live in the mountain its just easier to tow at 55 MPH... Like I said no tire issues... :thumbup2: Just to stir the pot more... :stirthepot: I've got 235/85 R16's ST trailer tires on the truck that are a load range G and zero issues... (Speed rated for 100 MPH) [ATTACH=CONFIG]3820[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3819[/ATTACH]

Advertisements and Ad Blockers

Mopar1973Man.Com uses the income from advertisers to pay the bills on the website. Please whitelist your ad blockers for Mopar1973Man.Com this will allow advertisements to display on our pages but allows you to still block ads on the other websites you visit. 

image.png

I will whitelist Mopar1973Man.Com