• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

Not bad on the price of the AirDog being I paid $520 for mine brand new. Remember you will not get a warranty with that AirDog being its sold 2nd hand.As for diff fluid I would just use 80w-90 gear lube with fricition modifier added. But if you plan on pulling alot and heavy I would consider 85w-140 instead. Like myself once this supply of 80w-90 goes I'll move up to 85w-140..

I looked at the FSM and it called for GL5 80w 90 unless the truck was going to be used for heavy dutyor trailer tow. For that it said GL5 75w 140 synthetic. I dont remember what the owner manual said. It also called out GL5 75w 140 synthetic for the front axle.I definately dont remember the front being callled out that way. I thought it called for 75w 90.