• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Memorial Day

hex0rz

It is one of the FEW holidays I consider to be an important part of my life. Although, I do not get to thank many people, I do so when I can. I take my moment and meditate on the fact of how so much was sacrificed, for me.

So, to take a moment here and compose this thread, for my fellow men, who give and gave so much, heres to you! :thumbup2:

Thank you men/women for serving this great country and defending what is so fragile now. Giving me the ability to live life another day in less fear than what the world lives in. I will always continue and be sure to carry on the most important thing that you fought for:

Our Constitution and Bill of Rights! :thumb1:

John 15:13

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."

So, thank you! :cry:

• Like 1

as a vet my self and not looking for any thanks. i wish people would realize that this holiday is more than just barbeques and family get togethers now dont get me wrong im barbequeing and getting together with my family also just that i try to remind people about the people long gone and still out there defending there right to this freedom..........:thumbup2:

• Like 1

as a vet my self and not looking for any thanks. i wish people would realize that this holiday is more than just barbeques and family get togethers now dont get me wrong im barbequeing and getting together with my family also just that i try to remind people about the people long gone and still out there defending there right to this freedom..........:thumbup2:

You are correct with that statement, SIR. This holiday is for remembering those who gave all for our freedom.

:lmao: HA! Well tough! Cause I just gave you thanks! :wink:
  • Like 1