• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Biggmann's cummins

head lights dont work

i need some help. i have a 99 3500 i just bought and a have a head light problem. When i turn the lights on every light turns on but the head light. i checked the fuses and the connections and they were good. What can be wrong? help please

Ok...

For the headlights double check all the simple stuff...

[*]Fuses

[*]Connections

[*]Bulbs

Now start at the headlight socket and work your way back towards the multifunction switch looking for power. If power is seen at the multi-function switch that is controlled by the head light switch then the multi function switch is dead...

If no power is seen there then the headlight switch might be bad...

OP said he checked the fuses. Correct me it I'm wrong but I think the headlights are on their own circuit breakers. Could it be as simple as toasted breakers?