• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Shootings, publicity stunts, kidnappings you name it

cummins2k

Is it just me or does it seem like the whole world has gone crazy? Its like morals have just flown out the window. Some of the things I have been seeing on the television and reading in the newspaper lately just make me wonder what has happened to the world I knew?

In my part of the USA, I've been hearing on the radio, advertisements to buy "Gold" as an investment against "The Ones" fiscal policy of printing money like it's going out of style. Not me........I'm buying "Lead"!!! No kidding either. IMHO, there's a revolution brewing in this country, and I'm not gonna be caught unprepared........whether it be some lunatic, crazy psycho; or jackbooted thug from the government.

• Owner

As for myself I live is a rural Idaho where everyone knows everyone. But you mess with one of us Rednecks you'll have to take on the entire clan...:eek: LOL Most of all of us own gun and weapons of all types. So I'm truely bless with the fact I live where the chances of that occuring is really low. As a matter of fact most of the people in town still leave the keys in the ignition with the windows rolled down. Some people don't even lock there doors...:eek:

As for myself I live is a rural Idaho where everyone knows everyone. But you mess with one of us Rednecks you'll have to take on the entire clan...:eek: LOL Most of all of us own gun and weapons of all types. So I'm truely bless with the fact I live where the chances of that occuring is really low. As a matter of fact most of the people in town still leave the keys in the ignition with the windows rolled down. Some people don't even lock there doors...:eek:

I grew up in rural Iowa where people waved when you passed on the highway. Denver is a completely different world for me. Wave at someone here and when you come to a stop they will be there asking what your problem is. I don't get it. I had a young Hispanic guy approach me at the store the other day. Just at random he walks up and says "hey whitey, you got a problem with me cause I am brown?" His buddies were standing about 20 feet away. Being he was about a foot shorter and I really wasn't worried about a confrontation I told him "nope, but I have a problem with you cause your pants are falling off. belts are over there." I continued to stare at him when he just said fu and walked away. I am still wondering why the heck he approached me in the first place. I got a laugh out of it though.

• Owner

Hmmm... I know what you mean I grew up in Los Angeles, California... Back then you locked up everything in hopes that no one would ever try to break in to your vehicles or home. I've had my car broke into... I've had my home broke into... I've watched guys come into 7 eleven and rob it in day light hours... :eek: I was so glad to move to Idaho back in 90... Ever since then life has gotten better. Simple... No stress... No crime... And I know all the local police, EMT's, and fire fighters... Like I said it like one big happy family...