• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New Forum Look (vBulletin)

groundHog

• Owner

Thank you for the compliments on the software... I know there is a few bugs and issues I got to finish up but I'm still working on it hard. I also found out now that the software was upgrade that the old software wasn't being index by Google or other properly because limitation in the software. :wow Well that a thing of the past now. I know this is temporary version. I'm not keeping this for very long. :woot Since you guys were so nice and donated the funds I purchased VBulletin 4.0. But it not out for release yet so as soon as I'm notified from Jelsoft that VBulletin 4.0 is released then we go forward again. B) I was taking notice to like CF.com they are stuck at 3.6.x version which is rather old. I'll be moving forward to the new stuff ASAP... :thumbsup OK... The other thing is I'm going to try and model this site more to you guys need and wants for layout so if you got ideas or wants let me know. As for a mod I'm working at is the RSS feeds. I've got a outgoing feed now from the site. Which is RSS Outgoing Feed. Now I'm looking into drawing in some feeds too. Like articles from Diesel Power Magzine to perk up the information. So let me know guys if there is something you want or a bug that need fixing... :thumbsup