• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

VIRGINIA ?

draught

I'm in VA.. Winchester (off I-81, exit 313.) so take tomorrow off, come to Winchester, and help me swap this hub bearing assembly LOL

Hey i haven't heard fron you in a wile,i will be up in Stanton on Sept.8th at Queen City brewing with my bro.:thumbup2::thumbup2:

Sorry I've been out of touch a little bit. My grandmother passed away Sunday and I've been taking care of a lot of that stuff. From the Galaxy S3

Hey Rick sorry to hear that ,well i have been out of work since 7/25 a pinched nerve in my back i could not walk for 2.5 wks.Had an epiderial shot better now.Take care mark.:ahhh::ahhh:

• 3 months later...