• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

A little treat for my fellow patriots!

hex0rz

I cannot believe I sat through all of that. It was a train wreck I couldn't look away from. I have sat and had numerous conversations with intelligent folks about guns vs no guns and not one of them have been like this. That was an atrocity of an opportunity to make valid pro gun points.

I agree that on this subject at least Morgan is an idiot, but I think yelling, being disruptive, and just genuinely making an ___ out of ones self does not contribute to the cause. I am a 200% gun supporter, but I was so frustrated watching this guy waste the opportunity to make valid points and really put Morgan in his place, he did not accomplish that, but rather made the general gun public look worse. He had so many valuable points to make, and just repeatedly lashed out instead of just being composed and doing it right as Jesse Ventura did.

Gamble, I can agree with where you are coming from. BUT, Alex knew that Piers Morgan was not going to give him a chance to do anything. If Alex stopped talking, Piers would have made sure to dominate it and turn it against him. The appearance was moot from the get go. So I'm sure Alex just said what he felt he had to say, as he probably knew its going to be the only time he will ever be on a show again.