• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The $#!7 List!!!

ISX

Interesting thing is because of this (and sandy hook), a lot of people who didn't have guns before have guns now :lol: There is one thing that I didn't realize. Well for starters I am not exactly a gun expert... Well I was looking at james bonds gun for the heck of it (the PPK) and started seeing others and I found a semi auto revolver. It was Mateba Unica. I was showing my dad (who is a gun guru) and he started speaking chinese with the semi auto workings. He said it was interesting because the trigger mechanism thingamajigger that you pull back with your thumb, automatically cocked on the Mateba. He said revolvers don't normally don't work that way. Of course I had no clue what he meant since I only mess with rifles so he went and got his 44 mag and showed me. I'm probably just repeating what you all know but if you pull the (fine ill look it up :lol:) ok "hammer" back then it locks and shoots when you pull the trigger. But if you just pull the trigger, it automatically indexes the next round and pulls the hammer back. I thought that kinda classified it as a semi auto but he said since there isn't a bullet in the chamber after it shoots, it isn't a SA. Said a pistol is always ready to go after you ____ it because the blast loads the next one and ***** it automatically. Now what I noticed was how much of a PITA it was to pull the trigger on the 44mag if you didn't pull the hammer back. You weren't just pulling the trigger, it was also indexing and doing the hammer thing. That tells me that nobody under like, 10 would have the finger strength for something like that. Plus that damn thing is heavy as hell. So then he showed me his 45 pistol and yeah, once cocked it's a weapon a toddler could use. So I saw a little bit of a safety concern with that for those who leave them cocked around the house. If it were me I would go for the 44 mag for "protection" lol. Though my dad couldn't hit a dieing deer (hit by car) from 20ft with it so maybe there is something better :lmao:

So here we have it, the list. http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/01/16/1456381/obama-gun-proposals/?mobile=nc My concern is, aren't all of these things already out there? I mean the .22 I use to shoot squirrels has more than 10 rounds. Do I gotta send the clips in?

Ya, you can send them all to me, then you won't get into any trouble! :lol: