• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I need your opinion...

I'd like to second everything others have said in this thread, except maybe the part about buying a duramax. Mike and the way this forum is run, it's "feel" and quality of membership are the reasons I joined this forum. None of the other places felt nearly (or at all) friendly, welcoming, or kick-off-your-shoes-and-put-your-feet-up comfortable. Good choice on telling the gentleman to kindly go someplace with a warmer temperature and lower elevation. :evilgrin: Kinda cool, though, that people interested in making money are taking notice of the site. You've done a great job making this place what it is! That's not something that can be bought. :thumbup2:

• Like 1

• Owner

It's truly amazing to me all the different things I've learn along the way with human relations, server management, SEO optimizing, networking with other Admin's, Learning from all of you, etc. I want to keep that "kick-off-your-shoes-and-put-your-feet-up comfortable" feeling for you all. You know my phone is always open to call me up and tell me what you think, or ideas you would like to see, or maybe just to vent on me... I don't care... If I'm not there to beat on... Take a crack at one of the staff member I'm sure there is some one willing to listen to what you want to say...

I have to agree and repeat everything said above! The laid back nature of this site, and the ability to find good quality information, without wading through thread after thread of smoke switches, how to blow black smoke, etc, as well as the support and other information on this thread is what drew me to it! And the ability to blow up Mike's phone, whether it's been vehicle related or website related, and not get my head bit off (although he may be doing it after I get off the phone, lol!) has been awesome! No where else on a commercial site can you do that, unless you've met the person, and happen to have swapped numbers with them. While I'd hate for Mike to lose out on cashing in on a great paycheck, I'm extremely thrilled that he's go so much loyalty to the site and us, that he's willing to stick it out, and keep the environment the same. It's hard to find a good knowledge based site, that's not overrun by commercial advertising and commercial restrictions anymore!Thanks again Mike for all your efforts, and let us know if we can help out in any way!

I think largely Mike & his support IS the forum. It would not be the same without you. Unless Mike would be hired to run it. There is a lot of value in the comradery & thoughts & ideas that members bring to the table... but would they be here without Mike's participation? I don't think so. I wouldn't blame Mike for cashing in... but a year from now, it won't be recognizeable. Just saying... Russ

There is no other forum that I have found (auto or ANY subject) that is so well run and the reason is MIKE! Every time I need help not only does Mike respond quickly (usually before I even think to check to see if I have a response) but he provides the majority of the content that I seek out first... because I know it's reliable, he's not afraid to tell you what he thinks, play "devil's advocate" and I know his opinion isn't "bought" which is a BIG STATEMENT! Now days, I don't take a lot of product reviews online whole heartedly bc it's hard to tell who they are coming from, the background of the person and if it's the products fault or user error... Mike is one of the only people that I have found online that I have never met, nor had any extensive personal communication with but I value his opinion more than any local mechanic or information on the web... That's not something that I can say very often... but I wouldn't blame him at all for cashing in bc I know that this must take quite a bit of work in order to maintain and provide the level of service that he does... I just don't think it would be the same with out him:cry:

• Owner

There is no other forum that I have found (auto or ANY subject) that is so well run and the reason is MIKE! Every time I need help not only does Mike respond quickly (usually before I even think to check to see if I have a response) but he provides the majority of the content that I seek out first... because I know it's reliable, he's not afraid to tell you what he thinks, play "devil's advocate" and I know his opinion isn't "bought" which is a BIG STATEMENT! Now days, I don't take a lot of product reviews online whole heartedly bc it's hard to tell who they are coming from, the background of the person and if it's the products fault or user error... Mike is one of the only people that I have found online that I have never met, nor had any extensive personal communication with but I value his opinion more than any local mechanic or information on the web... That's not something that I can say very often... but I wouldn't blame him at all for cashing in bc I know that this must take quite a bit of work in order to maintain and provide the level of service that he does... I just don't think it would be the same with out him:cry:

Wow! :stuned: That quite the testimony. Be be assured BluePine I'm not selling the site. I'll continue to owning and maintaining the site. But thank you for all the kind comments! :thumb1: