• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New guy in Big Sky Country

NWMontanaMan

Well, posted a bit on here already but thought I'd come introduce myself. Moved to MT from WA about a year and half ago and found my little Toyota 4x4 wasn't cutting the mustard for things you need a truck for in MT (hauling cords upon cords of firewood, yanking people out of ditches, pulling trailers for equipment, etc.). So, I ended up trading my dad for the truck in my sig with a flatbed car hauler (yes, I'm very aware I came out waaaaay ahead in that deal). It has served me well for the aforementioned tasks, as well as getting me back and forth to work teaching grades 1-8 in a one-room private school. This is my first diesel so I'm still figuring things out here and there. I do have quite a bit of experience on the gasoline side of the auto industry (Bachelors degree in Auto Tech and ASE master certified before I let it expire) so hoping I can help out where I can. Really like this forum and looking forward to getting to know folks and learning all I can!