• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Site Traffic: Closing in on 1,000 per day.

• Owner

Yea its true. We've been floating roughly 800-900 people a day now we just crossed the 900 mark at 913 and seem to be on uphill trend. I'm going to watch closely and see what happens next. Also there is a sharp uphill spike in Facebook referrals. Nice to see we are bringing in traffic from FB now.Hopefully by next month we'll cross over 1,000 people per day. :hyper:

• Owner

More Information...

What is mozRank ? mozRank is provided by seomoz and meaning value of page for search engines. This measure from 0.00 (no value) for 9.99 (high value) depending from backlinks to page and linking websites quality. Good websites with many backlinks which linking your page give highly value of mozRank.

MozRanks (0.00 to 9.99)

5.19 - competitiondiesels.com

5.16 - dieselbombers.com

5.09 - thedieselgarage.com

5.03 - 1stgen.org

4.76 - articles.mopar1973man.com

4.66 - turbodieselregister.com

4.62 - forum.mopar1973man.com

4.52 - www.mopar1973man.com

4.41 - cumminsforum.com

4.31 - dieseltrucksite.com

4.28 - idahoturbodiesels.com

4.19 - oilburners.net

4.02 - idahodieselpower.com

3.87 - ramforum.com

3.29 - ramtruckforum.com

3.18 - dieseltruckresource.com

2.94 - midwestdieselconnection.com

I'm really shocked when I started doing the mozRank list here and hunted up most of the big name forums I'm competing against and to find we are above average and still gaining ground.

Good websites with many backlinks which linking your page give highly value of mozRank.

So hence the Facebook and twitter hook. Now when they are used I'm backlinking with a high quality site.

8.22 - twitter.com

8.42 - facebook.com

So see I get better backlink score at this point back linking with facebook or twitter than some of the majot forums. Doesn't mean I'll quit posting link there but I need a boost in the link juice department since I'm neck and neck with most big sites now. Now time for a bit a of propane boost to kick us forward in the pile.