• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I got mine from this place. Here is the 24V page, washers near the bottom. http://www.usdieselparts.com/index.cfm/category/124/injectors-dodge-59l-24-valve.cfm I don't know why they are so expensive. You can get the 12V kit for 12 bucks and it includes everything you see in the pic. The injector nozzles are both 7mm so I don't see why it wouldn't work as long as you get the right thickness which the 12V kit includes all 3 thicknesses. If you measure all your washer dimensions I will measure mine and let you know. I have 2 other sets of different thicknesses I can't use so if your thickness is the same then I will throw them in an envelope and their yours.

• Like 1

Thanks thats exactly what Im looking for. Picked up a set of injectors with 5000 miles on them and just need the hardware to install. Thanks again. I will try to do a little research on the o rings, as it is right now I cant afford to tear the truck down and leave it set for a few days so if I cant find some info Ill have to order the set I need. Thanks for the offer Ill keep in touch :thumbup2::

I have reused washers several times with no problems.

Did you anneal them first? My Norton (and other bikes) use copper sealing washers on drain plugs and hydraulic brake lines. I always reuse them after heating up to when they are cherry red & quenching in a cup of cold water. I just hang them on a piece of bailing wire over the flame on the kitchen stove - takes about 30 seconds. Afterwards they are soft enough to bend with your fingers.

Did you anneal them first? My Norton (and other bikes) use copper sealing washers on drain plugs and hydraulic brake lines. I always reuse them after heating up to when they are cherry red & quenching in a cup of cold water. I just hang them on a piece of bailing wire over the flame on the kitchen stove - takes about 30 seconds. Afterwards they are soft enough to bend with your fingers.

What he said!

Ok my injectors arrived today, the guy sent all the washers and the big injector o rings ( not for the tubes). I definitely plan on getting new copper washers, thats a definite. But the injector o rings look brand new still, nice and pliable. These were new injectors and the orings are also new. Theyve got about 5k miles on them, whats your thoughts on re using those? I dont really see an issue with that but what do you guys think? I have a hard time understanding why theyre over 5 bucks a piece :cookoo:

Looking closer at these injectors, the last 2 part numbers stamped have a line through them and have different numbers stamped below. So the original number stamped is 0432193646 and the 46 has a small line through it and below the 46 is stamped 35. 0432193635 is the Bosch number, but why would the 46 be crossed out?