• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

I have a 28' elclosed trailer that I tow and I swear that the passenger side towing mirror is the worst that I have ever had to back up with on any truck. Even backing up just my truck in the dark is bad so I have a couple of lights that i'm going to mount on my trailer hitch and tie in to the backup lights.

Hey Dan you might want to look at my backup lights... http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/personal/2002/backup-lights/backup-lights.htm These things are sweet... I got them anlged enough to to light up beyond the trailer I tow. (flatbed) 100w Aircraft landing light... There hooked to the back up light with a relay and power off the +12V trailer lead and then I got a force ON switch in the cab so I have light while hitching or unhitching a trailer...:whistle:

Those are similar to the ones that I bought a while back at a trucking company parts supply warehouse. I also have a one million candle power KC hilite from the 70's for ppl that tailgate ;) I wanna know who counted all the candles and how you could light them all at the same time LOL!