• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

First time Cummins owner from Bay Area

Direwolf

Howdy all, I've had my first Cummins, and diesel for that matter, for a few months now. Trying to learn as much as I can about these beasts. Found some of the best info on this forum so I decided to join. I've thrown a Mitusa pump and gauges on first thing. I hope to take advantage of all the knowledge and get all the other bugs worked out.

It's an aftermarket mechanical alternative to FASS or Airdog pumps, but runs off the crank via a toothed belt. It is similar to the DTT Assassin or Glacier Diesel's Fuel Boss. It has had rock solid pressure of 16-17psi at idle or WOT.