• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

P0121 Time for a TIMBO!

Well looks like time to upgrade to a TIMBO APPS!Truck just felt like I turned off the key for a moment yesterday on the way home, and on came the CEL!Ran fine the rest of the way home, got out the scanner and sure enough P0121, followed mike's article on testing for the cause and all pointed to the APPS.Placed my order for a TIMBO last night, hope to see it soon.

Before I replaced mine it would get dead pedal here and there and the last day I drove it I had to come about 60 miles home and it was on and off the entire trip. They were doing road work and only one lane was open and with those old jammer nozzles I was clouding everone out behind me throttling up and down every few feet. Im sure there where some choice words being said about me that day.:doh: Timbo apps has not let me down in over 4 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I am on my 2nd Timbo Apps first one lasted 2 years and it got a bad spot in it potentioameter. On the scan tool App (GO Point) I have the on my Iphone the Throttle position input was really erractic (work fine on other vehicles and new Apps). And the other option to my dead pedal was narrowed down to VP or Apps. Bought Apps 1st (it's cheaper). Been a month or two and have not had a incident. I will assume :pray: that I fixed it. I do know Murphy is alive and well, so that is all I'm going to say.:)

I am on my 2nd Timbo Apps first one lasted 2 years and it got a bad spot in it potentioameter. On the scan tool App (GO Point) I have the on my Iphone the Throttle position input was really erractic (work fine on other vehicles and new Apps). And the other option to my dead pedal was narrowed down to VP or Apps. Bought Apps 1st (it's cheaper). Been a month or two and have not had a incident. I will assume :pray: that I fixed it. I do know Murphy is alive and well, so that is all I'm going to say.:)

man I hope my timbo lasts longer than 2 years... I just installed one 5k miles ago.