• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Just curious as to whether anyone has a set of stock hub caps they would be willing to let go cheap????? Or does anyone know where I could find a decent deal on a set?:shrug: I've looked all over ebay and all I have found is mostly used and abused ones in poor condition...I would like to find a set of chrome ones because I want to do a black powder coat on the wheels and just a little chrome would offset it nicely but any will do! I just hate the look of the rusty hubs on my truck:sick:. Thanks in advance!

I have 2 caps in VG condition for the Alloy wheels. Last time I bought tires I needed to replace two rims and they came with the caps. If you are interested in them PM me.Edit: That's only dust on them, They have been sitting up in the garage for a number of years.