• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

No Search Results..... Which Fuse Do I Pull?

• Staff

My truck needs recharging for at least 3 hrs ea. week after sitting. It's got a ghost draw. I know there's a fuse to pull but which is the right one? Near the fuse pulling tool 'dealy bob':think:Thanks in advance

Mopar is right, there is a faulty circuit draining the batteries.

From my 2001 FSM about the IOD fuse:

All vehicles are equipped with an Ignition-OffDraw (IOD) fuse that is removed when the vehicle isshipped from the factory. This fuse feeds variousaccessories that require battery current when theignition switch is in the Off position, including theclock. The IOD fuse is removed to prevent batterydischarge during vehicle storage.When removing or installing the IOD fuse, it isimportant that the ignition switch be in the Off position.Failure to place the ignition switch in the Offposition can cause the radio display to become scrambledwhen the IOD fuse is removed and replaced.Removing and replacing the IOD fuse again, with theignition switch in the Off position, will correct thescrambled display condition.The IOD fuse should be checked if the radio orclock displays are inoperative. The IOD fuse islocated in the junction block. Refer to the fuse layoutlabel on the back of the instrument panel fuse access

panel for IOD fuse identification and location.