• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

A sober thing...

hex0rz

Alright, looking for anyone who lives in Missouri. Need to see if you have seen or heard anything on the news about this:Just recently, within a few days or so ago, my wife had some of her extended family murdered. I guess it was 6 people murdered and the guy was shot and killed by the police.If anyone here lives in Missouri and remembers hearing about this, please, I would appreciate a link to the story to share with her family.

I did a little searching in Google but this is the closest thing I could come up with using your info. http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/dead-in-scott-county-ill-homicides-authorities-say/article_182b1da7-0391-5da8-b4ba-526faf999975.html

Yep, thats it. Everything is described to a "T". We thought it was in Missouri... Thanks for helping out. My father in-law raised the grandmothers kids. He received a call from one of the boys today about the news. None of her kids he helped raised was not murdered, thankfully. The man who did this was the boyfriend of one of the girls they raised... The girl is taking it very hard, I guess.. :neutral: Very disturbing stuff, we are really saddened by it, and especially the fact there was a baby in the womb that died and the children... Man, bad stuff...

I couldn't recall the exact article... the one I read did not have all the information of the one linked. I never dreamed it would strike so close to home. Russ

Yea, its a small world, after all.

How anybody could ever harm innocent children is beyond me. Thats just heartbreaking. My condolences to your wife, Hex.

Thanks.